5 days left
- Full Time
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant-quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the most delicate sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! And whilst we're mainly an online business, selling our pasta through our website, Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods. We’ve also kicked off our partnership with M&S; we are sold in Amazon, Ocado, Weezy; and have a thriving new business with dark kitchens working with Deliveroo.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone. Pasta Evangelists is one of the fastest-growing food companies in the UK! We have recently been acquired by Barilla, the largest pasta company in the world.
We are looking to hire a Finance Manager to help support the business through our next chapter. This role would suit a candidate who has experience of managing a finance department in a high growth business.
Who you are:
- ACA or similar qualification.
- You have at least 5 years of experience post-qualification.
- Experience in e-Commerce, Dark Kitchens or multi-site hospitality. (preferable)
- Highly competent with Excel. (critical)
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the preparation of all aspects of the management accounts.
- Year-end statutory reporting.
- All statutory tax filings, including VAT returns, PAYE and R&D claims.
- Preparation of cash-flow forecasts.
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Maintenance of the company’s financial forecast model.
- Assisting CFO with ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Improve internal processes, reports and the financial culture in the company.
- Key role in moving company over to ERP system.
- Commercial acumen and driving cost savings.
- Manager current finance team and lead on outsourcing where appropriate.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to help take Pasta Evangelists to the next level.
- Join a dynamic team, reporting directly to the CFO.
- Experience to progress your career in an omnichannel business.
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays!).
- Competitive salary and longer-term incentive schemes.
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ''il bel paese''...
To apply, please:
● Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to join the Pasta Evangelists team & why you are suitable for this role.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly