Group Accountant, £40,000 plus car allowance and benefits - Leeds
- To prepare and submit completed month end IFRS P&L, Balance Sheet and non-financial information for use both by internal management and also in German specific format for submission
- To provide margin and OPEX analysis on trends, budget and prior year variances to management
- Provide strong technical accounting input both in terms of IFRS and FRS102
- To assist with quarterly external IFRS SAP reporting forming the basis of the consolidated, audited financial statements
- To provide support for transport, including lease management, KPI reporting and key transport projects.
- To support and develop reporting systems to assist local management, and to streamline and standardise reporting.
- Consolidation and analysis of annual Budget and bi-annual Forecasts
- £40,000 salary with around £5,000 in car allowance plus annual bonus structure
- You will get to work with a business with a clear plan, an organised structure and professional approach. You will also work as part of a team headed up by a CFO with a fantastic history of developing teams.
Apply for Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly