Private Client Tax Senior Associate - Southampton
- Full Time
Private client personal tax senior associate ATT CTA Top 10 Accountancy Firm Southampton - Excellent prospects
Working as a Private Client Tax Associate within this Top 10 Firm, you will provide tax compliance, advisory and accounting services to a range of clients from small start-ups to major multinationals across all lines of the sector. You will regularly engage with stakeholders at all levels, so it is important that you are able to clearly articulate complex tax issues and develop effective solutions and relationships with clients.
Key responsibilities will also be to:
- Advise on tax planning and restructuring projects in the UK, as well as produce complex UK tax computations and returns
- Pro-actively manage your workload and ensuring communication with managers/directors/partners on a regular basis to service clients
- Be comfortable working with AIM listed companies, FTSE companies as well as private equity backed or privately owned businesses
- Consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work with existing and new clients
Ideally you will be CTA and/or ACA qualified when you join the firm, they will make your growth their priority, and if you can demonstrate the following skills, they can help you go far.
The firm are looking for someone with:
- Understanding of and previous experience within tax compliance, dealing with the annual tax return process of both small clients and those with a much more extensive number of assignees.
- Experience providing some tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients.
- Ability to undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
- Ability to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
- Ability to actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Some experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
The firm strongly believes that when people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide a wide range of benefits, many as standard with others available by salary sacrifice etc.
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you are looking for please apply now and feel free to contact Debbie Stent directly on 07900 224915 for a confidential career discussion.
Apply for Private Client Tax Senior Associate - Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly