International Tax Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
As the Tax Manager, your core responsibilities will be to ensure the Group meets all of its direct, international tax reporting requirements
Our client are a market leading business based near Chippenham. This is the HQ of a global organisation.
The key responsibilities of this In house, International Tax Managers position near Chippenham are:
* Ensuring the corporate tax and withholding tax compliance arrangements are monitored and reviewed in each country and to highlight and drive process efficiencies where needed.
* Review from a tax perspective the compliance documents and to ensure they are filed by the required statutory deadline and any relevant payment(s) made.
* Building and managing the relationship with Global teams, other advisors, the overseas finance teams and the Shared Service Centre to support in these objectives.
* Poduce the tax provisions for inclusion in the group and local statutory accounts.
* Work with the local entities and advisors to ensure that local tax audits are managed effectively and in-line with group policies.
* Work with the local teams and advisors to understand the business and the tax issues that arise and need to be managed.
* Work with the employment, VAT, group tax reporting and customs advisors to ensure that any related tax issues are handled correctly.
* Monitoring the inter-company loan positions with regards to thin capitalisation and ensure withholding tax is properly accounted for on any interest paid under those loans, obtaining treaty clearance in order to apply the lower rate of withholding tax where necessary.
* Dividend repatriation, ensuring that all necessary paperwork is generated to support both the tax computations and dividend payments.
* Keeping apace of developments in international tax changes and assessing their impact on the business.
* Ad hoc project work either international or UK focused dependent on need.
Our client is searching for candidates who have/are: