7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with a client based in North Devon who are experiencing a sustained period of growth. The company are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant or Management Accountant to join the team, with real opportunity for career progression.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To help prepare multiple monthly Management Accounts.
- Prepare monthly journals, accruals, prepayments
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Prepare intercompany and recharge transactions and reconcile
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare year end reconciliation and lead schedules
The successful candidate will have worked previously in a fast paced accounts team and have excellent systems and IT experience.
The client will consider both qualified and part qualified candidates for this position. If you are an experienced Assistant Management Accountant or Management Accountant with ambition to grow and develop, please get in touch ASAP.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly