- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading Holding Offices based in Al Ain. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager for their Corporate Office.
- Manage the day to day financial operations from an end to end perspective
- Monitor internal and external audit facilities
- Manage and supervise finance reporting
- Provide inputs to the management in order to support long-term financial planning
- Identify areas of improvement within existing processes and recommend improvement techniques/ solutions
- Remain up to date with investment trends and assist in identification of investment opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc support in decision making related to investments
- Manage due diligence activities and valuations
- Monitor and ensure development of policies on issues that impact the company's investments or other owners/ stakeholders
- Prepare and monitor budgets and conduct feasibility studies
- Prepare and present operational and capital expenditure budgets to the management
- Supervise implementation of Federal Tax Authority rules: investment and all related accounts
- Manage, train and develop a Finance team
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and also, implement and monitor them
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (professional accounting certifications are preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Finance function at a managerial level preferably in an investment company
- Strong understanding and knowledge of IFRS standards
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting techniques and data analysis (Business analysis)
- Proficiency in MS Office and financial management software
- Solid awareness of corporate financial law and risk management practices
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and incentives. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a Corporate level for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Page Personnel.
Ref Code: PPGWJN0620212916699Z
Closing Date: 31/07/21