Head of Billing & Credit Management
Head of Billing & Credit Management, 12month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Our client, a PE backed technology client need to hire a Head of Billing & Credit Management to cover a period of maternity. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for taking ownership of the billing cycle and credit control process, managing one team member.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, collection and cash processing operations.
- Maintain controls over accuracy of billing; maintain and monitor charge rates – ensuring that records are kept up to date.
- Liaise with Sales and Operations colleagues to resolve issues.
- Periodic reporting on credit control and cash collections.
- Be proactive in managing problematic accounts.
- Previous experience of leading a credit control and billing function for a medium sized or large business.
- Systems literate – experienced in the enhancement / improvement of systems and processes; automation initiatives.
- A hands on approach with a deep rooted understanding of revenue, accounts receivable.
- A proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Available to start within one month or less.