- Full Time
Working for a leading Fintech business based in the heart of Central London, an exciting CFO position has come up for a highly driven self-starter to lead the business in the right direction going forward. The CFO for this business is a crucial and integral position within the business. You will be providing strong support to the CEO and all other senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence, financial control and compliance with group policies and procedures.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L ownership, financial control and day to day management and leadership of the accounting team for with an open and collaborative culture, in line with the core values of the Group.
- Rigorous control of the balance sheet and management of the working capital and cash flow position of the group, focuses on driving sustainable profit growth.
- Upgrading, standardisation and maintenance of the financial systems and controls framework to minimise risk for the Group and build a high quality and efficient finance function.
- Direct involvement and presenting to the owner CEO the financial position and performance of the group.
- Prepare and present monthly reports to the Senior Management team with related commercial information and analysis.
- Support to prepare and help implement the strategic, annual and operating plans.
- Manage key relationships with banks, legal representatives, auditors, debt partners, and other external partners and advisors.
- Support the owner CEO in analysing business development and growth opportunities for the business, including acquisitions, restructures and cost saving initiatives.
- Support the owner CEO in sourcing and executing debt financing for various group companies when required.
- Mentoring and coaching team members, sharing experience and knowledge.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Able to take a hands on approach and lead from from the front, muck in and roll your sleeves up
- Have a track record of debt finance transactions
- Have a high level of analytical skills with the ability to add value strategically
- A background of commercial and financial analysis preferably in the property space would be ideal
- An understanding of residential property would be a distinct advantage
- Be a technically highly competent qualified Accountant with a strong commercial instinct and able to get the best out of small and dedicated teams
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly