Head of Finance
4 days left
- Full Time
Working for a leading business based in North London, an exciting HOF position has come up for a highly driven self-starter to lead the finance department. You will provide leadership and support to the FD and all other senior management from a financial, perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence, financial control and compliance with group policies and procedures.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- KPI analysis and reporting variances
- Liaising with department heads regarding budgets and sales analysis
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Staff supervision and mentioning
- Extensive analysis and reporting for specific projects
The ideal candidate would have held a similar post before, have strong Management Accounting and analytical skills, advanced Excel and systems improvement/implementation experience would be advantageous. You will possess excellent people skills, be able to act with diplomacy and strive to be exemplary support to the wider business.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Able to take a hands-on approach and lead from the front, muck in and roll your sleeves up
- Have a track record of debt finance transactions
- Have a high level of analytical skills with the ability to add value strategically
- A background of commercial and financial analysis
- Strong commercial instinct and have the ability to get the best out of small and dedicated teams
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly