Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator
Leading Retailer require an Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator to be based in their offices in Hayes, Middlesex. Responsibility is to ensure receivable transactions are cleared within the applicable payment terms along with ensuring that the ERP system in kept up to date by ensuring credit limits are on the accounts, invoices and credit notes are raised and payments are applied in a timely manner, which minimises their credit risk.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator include :
- Responsible for the Sales ledger including investigating & clearing small anomalies
- Bacs payment allocation, ensuring all receipts are posted in a timely manner as per the remittance
- Raise credits for settlement discounts and rebates in line with SOX compliance
- Upload invoices onto customer portals
- Track and trace debit note through to resolution
- Ensure retailers are not exceeding their credit limits and requesting payment if necessary.
- Requesting POD’s where required
- Ensure invoices, credit notes and statements are sent out to customers.
- Support other areas within the department as and when required
The ideal Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator should have at least 2 years previous AR experience and can demonstrate their query resolution skills and in return will receive a salary of up between £24k-£26k plus excellent benefits including a free product.
Apply for Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly