Purchase Ledger Clerk
5 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a Permanent basis for a client based in Bracknell. The role would suit a candidate who is studying AAT or has minimum 12-14 months experience.
The role is full-time, 35 hours per week, offers a hybrid of WFH & Office work as well free parking on site, and is a short walk from Bracknell Railway station.
The duties would involve:
- Process purchase orders
- Resolve order inquiries
- Keeping ledgers up to date
- Statement reconciliation
- Set up new supplier accounts
- BACS and cheques
- Process Costing sheets (monthly costings) for all sections for completed projects
- Daily cash reporting and posting
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis as required
If the position is of interest, feel free to get in touch with me on for a more indepth conversation.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly