Financial Reporting Accountant
4 days left
- Full Time
A Financial Reporting Accountant is required for a large, high growth business based near Liverpool. This is an excellent opportunity for a practice trained Financial Accountant looking to progress in a full-time, permanent role that is rewarding and varied.
My client is a dynamic business, known as a market leader in their sector and in recent years has been on an incredible growth journey. The Financial Reporting Accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller on the production of financial and management reports and ensure the accuracy of the reported financial results.
Core responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant will include:
- Timely preparation of monthly financial reporting including P&L, B/S and Cashflow plus supporting analyses.
- Production of comprehensive reconciliations to support the group’s balance sheet.
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc financial and non-financial reporting to assist key decision making.
- Supporting the Group FC in the provision of information for audit purposes and the preparation of multiple company and group statutory accounts under FRS102.
- Liaising with subsidiaries’ finance and operations teams to align & maintain financial controls.
- Supporting the group finance team in due diligence activities as required in relation to potential acquisitions and investments.
- Supporting the finance and operations teams in budgeting and forecasting processes.
Key Skills & Qualifications
Financial Accountants applying for this role should demonstrate:
- Fully Qualified - preferably large practice background.
- Experience of financial reporting and production of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Strong technical and intellectual ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- The ability to take ownership of issues and drive them to completion.
This is an excellent role in a forward thinking and highly profitable business. It presents an ambitious, qualified Financial Reporting Accountant with an opportunity for fast-track career progression in a rewarding environment.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Financial Accountant will be:
- £48,000 - £52,000 per annum.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible working.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join one of the region’s best employers. Apply today to find out more.
Apply for Financial Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly