Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger & Cashier) - Property
4 days left
- Full Time
Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger & Cashier) - Property. Our Client is a well-established company that provide a broad array of property services across commercial and residential properties across the UK. As the company continues to expand, they are now looking for an Accounts Assistant who will be working as a Purchase Ledger and Cashier.
The Role: will include but not limited to:
- Daily managing of cheque receipts and posting onto the system.
- Coding, batching and processing invoices on the property system.
- Preparing bank reconciliations weekly of clients General Ledger balances.
- Daily management of standing orders and CHAPS.
- Liaising with departments and clients to identify unidentifiable receipts and request breakdowns.
- Communicate with tenants and advise credit controllers on any outstanding debt.
- Working closely with credit controllers and chasing arrears.
- Ensuring weekly reconciliation of bank account receipts.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of transfer reports and ensure suitable to be sent to banks for sub account movements.
- Organising supplier invoices and other associated accounts.
- Communicating with telephone suppliers to rectify incorrect billing.
The Person to apply MUST have at least a year's experience working in an Account Payable/Cashier capacity with experience of working in property/real estate. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of a property system (TRAMPS, QUBE, YARDI or similar) as well as Excel. The successful candidate will be 'hands on' and be a team player with a positive attitude to work and take on new tasks in a fast, driven environment. Along with this you would be looking to expand your experience with a growing firm based in North London.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger & Cashier) - Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly