Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
7 days left
- Full Time
The Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior will be able to gain experience in both audit and accounts for a range of different clients as well as other ad-hoc parts of the business.
The successful candidate will be competent in the preparation of statutory accounts, VAT, and audit would be an added bonus - although not a necessity.
You will required to have strong communication skills.
This growing independent Accountancy Practice based in Telford is an emerging player in the market. Already it has built an impressive client, due to its impeccable service and quality of work. This growing client base is what has created the need for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
The Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior will be expected too;
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold
- Prepare personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Provide bookkeeping and management accounting services.
- File Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensure that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Deal with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Abide with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office
The Successful Candidate will be;
- Fully Qualified (AAT/ACCA/ACCA) or working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) with a good exam record
- At least 2 years of practice experience
- Competent in the preparation of statutory accounts, VAT, and audit would be an added bonus - although not a necessity
- Accounting Software is desirable, but not a necessity
- A good communicator, with an excellent eye for detail
For the successful candidate, they will be offered;
- A study package (if required)
- Generous Salary
- Great benefits package
- Progression and Development options within the firm
- Free parking