3 days left
- Full Time
Hays Senior Finance are currently supporting an established and profitable capital equipment manufacturer based in Tewkesbury. Their customers include the likes of Rolls Royce, Goodrich, JCB, Perkins, Triumph, Renishaw, SKF, Borg Warner and JLR, and a substantial proportion of their production is exported.
You will be number one in Finance reporting directly into the Manging Director interacting across the business within a flat management structure. You will be responsible for all financial processes and systems managing one member of staff.
Key Activities Management accounting
- Monitor WIP and stock levels, including arranging weekly cycle counting of raw materials.
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Prepare cashflow forecasts
- Prepare annual budget, and long term (three year) plan.
- Process weekly chemical Bill of Material transactions.
- Manage year end stock take
- Prepare financial accounts
- Liaise with auditor
- Manage bank accounts and reconciliations
- Administer high value sales (machine orders only)
- Credit control
- Administer payroll, including credit cards and expenses.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Oversee operation of purchase ledger, including weekly payments.
- Process pension scheme uploads, joiners etc.
- Manage Sage 200 system and liaise with Sage consultants
- Ad hoc analysis of performance
- Oversee insurance renewals
- Oversee facilities / premises contracts
- Export documentation, eg reviewing LCs. Post Brexit related paperwork.
- Point of contact for external IT support
- Prepare contracts of employment and maintain HR records.
Required competences / experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of broad ranging financial roles in SMEs
- Experience of Sage, ideally 200
- Competence with MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Numerate and analytical
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of commercial and personnel details
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Dedicated and flexible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly