Interim Head of Financial Reporting
Our client, a large US technology business based in London, is seeking an interim Head of Financial Reporting for a period of circa 6 months during a period of change and growth.
The role will require a mix of remote and office working.
- Ownership of the financial reporting function, ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Ensuring a fit-for-purpose reporting function in line with best practice
- Improving efficiency, accuracy and automation of reporting where appropriate
- Partnering with senior stakeholders and accounting teams to ensure streamlined flow information
- Qualified accountant with strong US-listed financial reporting experience
- Proven experience of operating within a listed environment and knows what good looks like
- Hands-on and comfortable in a fast pace demanding environment
- Strong communication skills; able to partner at varying levels of an organisation
Offering £500-600 per day - outside IR35
Apply for Interim Head of Financial Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly