2 days left
- Full Time
The position of Management Accountant is based within an ambitious and fast-growing organisation consisting of multiple businesses. Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for the Head Office management accounts.
- Production of first draft monthly management accounts for the a Group of companies
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- Bank and ledger reconciliations.
- Manage and control head office debit card transactions.
- End to end transactional processing (minimal)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Raise management fees and calculate wage recharges
- Submit and reconcile quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Reporting on aspects of business performance as required by management
- Assist with year ends and liaise with external accountants.
- Support the wider finance team where required.
The ideal candidate will be approaching qualification, qualified or qualified by experience.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly