Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
For more information visit www.mundipharma.com
The Tax Manager leads the US GAAP tax reporting process, coordinating the preparation of Tax Packs, in conjunction with local business units, and taking overall ownership of the consolidated tax provision. The Tax Manager will also assist the Director of Tax with managing tax and transfer pricing aspects of the global operating structure and with managing and optimising global transfer pricing compliance processes. The successful candidate will manage shareholder reporting requirements and will provide analytical guidance and support to the wider business in preparing Tax forecasts. Reporting to the Director of Tax the Tax Manager will also be required to work with the Group Treasurer where required. The Tax Manager will need to work across business functions, in particular Treasury, Financial Reporting and FP&A, and with external advisers as required.
- Coordination of US GAAP Tax Pack preparation process for ultimate beneficial owners and management of stakeholder requirements and engagement;
- Ownership of annual US GAAP tax reporting process including group consolidation and review/ assistance with local tax calculations, for shareholder reporting purposes;
- Management of the completion of Budget and quarterly updates on taxable income, tax expense and tax payments by entity, highlighting and reporting on material variances quarter on quarter;
- Preparation of Tax calculations to support distributions for US Tax designated transparent entities;
- Provision of support to Group Treasury function to align Tax payments with the rolling Cash flow forecast together with the annual indirect cash forecast;
- Review of supply chain entity margins and real time advice to business operations to ensure integrity of Transfer Pricing policies;
- Assistance with maintenance of global service charge framework to support correct cost allocations;
- Management of global Transfer Pricing compliance processes and identification/ implementation of potential solutions to increase efficiencies;
Other Tax Advisory
- Work with Businesses, Regional and local FD’s together with Director of Tax and Group Treasury to analyse and interpret Tax issues and risks; and
- Develop strong relationships with business units, providing coaching and assistance with any Tax related issues as they arise.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, gained in a large multinational organisation;
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant professional Tax and or Accounting qualification, e.g CTA;
- International tax experience;
- Experience in assisting with local transfer pricing documentation requirements;
- Knowledge and experience of US GAAP Tax reporting requirements;
- Ability to interface and maintain relationships with external advisors and internal departments in multiple jurisdictions diplomatically and professionally;
- Good business acumen and judgement; and
- Ability to use commercial insight as input to decision-making