6 days left
- Full Time
Spanish Tax - Management Accountant - Luxury Retail
My Client is looking for a Tax Risk Manager/Management accountant on a 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will be familiar with a fun and fast paced environment within retail. You will be presenting to Senior managers at Head Office on a regular basis.
- Dealing with the Tax team in Spain and dealing with the Spanish tax authorities.
- Strong experience in VAT and corporation Tax within large retail companies
- Answering queries, being pro-active by meeting with key budget holders to understand their requirements
- Ensure accurate accruals and reporting for Head office costs, including salaries and all associated costs. Produce monthly reports to ensure good visibility of costs that enable budget holders to be accountable for costs.
- Administering staff costs, accruals and ensuring accuracy of costs posted, to provide detailed and accurate month end accounts.
- Provide a good service to budget holders so that any queries / concerns are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Produce Head office costs budgets and forecasts that are timely and accurate.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for Head office costs, ensuring all budget holders are engaged with deadlines and requirements
- Liaise with budget holders for the budgeting and forecast processes, incorporate requests and maintaining a clear audit trail of changes.
Who we're looking for
- ACA/CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Used of working in a fast paced environment
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Well organised with ability to manage own workload and prioritise
- Business Partnering skills are important
- Ability to work with key stakeholders at any level in the business
- Good excel skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role then please apply now.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly