Part-Qualified - Fund Accountant - Real Estate
Part-Qualified - Fund Accountant- Real Estate. Our Client is a very successful, international real estate investment and asset management firm with £billions of assets across the UK and Europe under management. They are currently looking for a Fund Accountant (PQ) to join their team at their London office.
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day accounting work on allocated real estate funds with the support of fund administrators.
- Assisting with the preparation of the management accounts.
- Preparing annual financial statements.
- Assisting with quarterly board papers.
- Producing quarterly cash flow capex projections.
- Monthly CIS reporting.
- Filing of quarterly VAT returns.
- Updating rent free schedules.
- Updating Unit Price workings template.
- Maintaining bad debt provisions schedule.
- Updating loan covenant template.
- Uploading agent statements and analysing data with the Marco excel function.
- Maintaining / overseeing accounting ledgers such as the bank ledger, purchase ledger and sales ledger, as well as the main ledger.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with the audit planning, preparing of audit schedules, as well as yearly financial statements and preparing the tax reporting schedule annually.
The Person will be a part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with at least four years' experience working in real estate finance, with the capabilities of being able to adapt and develop skills to become an accomplished Accountant. The person should possess the ability to work well under pressure, complete multiple tasks throughout a day, understand and conclude outstanding matters, be open minded and be able to fit into a cohesive unit. They must also possess strong Excel and general technical accounting skills. The role is best suited to an individual with experience in finance who is looking to find a company where they can achieve strong career progression and be a strong team player. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who fits this profile.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Part-Qualified - Fund Accountant - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly