A thriving manufacturing business based in Kent is looking to hire a Finance Manager for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
The incoming Finance Manager will:
- Provide financial analysis.
- Produce monthly reporting packs including key KPIs.
- Provide decision support.
- Business partner with internal stakeholders across a variety of levels.
- Provide insightful analysis to drive profitability and implement to process.
- Optimise cost saving initiatives.
- Take the lead on the budgeting and forecasting processes.
The Finance Manager will ideally have qualified in practice and now be looking for their first step into industry.
The Finance Manager role is paying £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus other benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Manager opportunity, please apply today.