An established but rapidly growing SME business is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team for a newly created role. Based in West Kent, this is a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
The newly appointed Finance Manager will:
- Help prepare group annual audit and liaise with external auditors.
- Prepare consolidated group management accounts.
- Assist the Head of Finance to manage and oversee the daily running of the finance function.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement in financial analysis and systems.
- Assist in preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Prepare and file UK group VAT return.
- Assist Head of Finance to ensure VAT compliance.
- Oversee payroll management.
- Prepare group annual audit and liaise with external auditors.
- Daily cash management and inter-company transfers.
- Any other ad hoc duties arising.
The Finance Manager will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with SME experience and, ideally, experience working in retail or another product-based business.
This Finance Manager role is paying £45,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Finance Manager role, please apply today.