1 day left
- Full Time
A fast-paced SME retail business based in West Kent is growing quickly and needs to add a Financial Controller to the team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
The newly appointed Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Audit, tax, month end controls and statutory reporting for the company.
- Building and managing a strong accounting function - Financial accounting, payroll, payables, and receivables.
- Establishing and documenting all accounting team processes, controls and timetables.
- Daily Management and reporting of Cashflow and Currency.
- Preparing monthly accounting pack for review by Board - P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, Variance Analysis.
- Weekly and Monthly Commercial Reporting – e.g., sales growth and profitability.
- Monthly Balance Sheet/Control Account reconciliations.
- Building strong and effective relationships with external compliance stakeholders as required.
- Preparing Statutory Annual Accounts pack pre-audit.
The Financial Controller will be either ACA or ACCA qualified and have experience in the following:
- Online retail (preferable but not essential).
- Fast paced commercial environment.
- SME - preferably owner managed businesses.
- Setting up accounting processes and teams.
- Strong systems skills.
- Proven ability in a small finance function including hands on financial accounting, management accounting and reporting.
In return, you will be offered £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Financial Controller position, please apply today.