A growing FMCG business based in Kent is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team for a newly created position. This is a full-time, permanent role.
The incoming Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Year-end accounts and information for external auditors.
- Preparation of monthly capital expenditure report.
- Ongoing monitoring of Central Spend expenditure categories.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Overseeing the preparation of Quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of Quarterly management accounts.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Undertaking annual audit of funded assets held by members.
The Financial Controller must be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified individuals with experience of:
- Month and year end.
- Budgets and forecasting.
- Managing a team (ideally).
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Financial Controller is £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional Financial Controller position, please submit your application today.