3 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is currently looking for a qualified Accountant to join our client's Finance team on a 6 month fixed term contract. The role will be based at their manufacturing site in Colne, Lancashire.
Duties will include:
- Providing variance analysis and trending techniques to measure performance against budget, forecasts and business cases.
- Supporting the delivery of company-wide transactions and processes as well as supporting the overall strategic objectives of the Finance department.
- Consulting with stakeholders across the business to understand requirements and identify opportunities to speed up and simplify processes and procedures.
- Influencing internal and external colleagues to achieve objectives.
- Producing periodic forecasts to enable stakeholders to understand the implications of current spend behaviours on the full year.
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities for departments, allowing the business to respond on a timely basis.
You'll ideally have the following skills and experience:
- You'll be a fully qualified Accountant through either CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
- You'll have experience working as an Accountant in a large and complex organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly