Senior Audit Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Accountable Recruitment are working with one of the UK's most successful accountancy practices. Due to continued success, the practice is now looking for Senior Audit Assistants to join their Liverpool Office on a full time and permanent basis.
JOB TITLE: Senior Audit Assistant
JOB TYPE: Full time and Permanent
SALARY: Up to £23,500k (DOE) - with flexible working
- Prepare larger and more complex jobs all across the range of tasks that the Audit function provides.
- Perform quality reviews on standard or less complex jobs, which in turn will be subject to a Quality Validation (QV) check;
- Provide feedback and coaching to colleagues following the review of their work;
- Prepare and deliver training to colleagues as and where appropriate, displaying the necessary level of technical knowledge and professionalism; and
- Stepping up to manage the local team as cover for the Team Lead Associate in their absence as required.
- Previous experience of quality review or compliance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with willingness to learn new systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of delivering training/providing feedback
- Relevant experience in either Audit/finance
- Degree or equivalent finance related qualification
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cameron Nuttall at Accountable Recruitment right away to discuss further on 07714384777.
Apply for Senior Audit Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly