Interim Tax Risk Manager - Luxury Retail - 3-6 Month Contract
My clients Spanish entity is currently is undergoing a VAT and Corporation tax audit by the Spanish Tax authority. The authority has requested numerous documents which we need to gather, review, and present. The audit has highlighted risks which could require investigation and management in our UK and French entities.
SPANISH TAX AUDIT
- Receive handover on the project from the management account currently dealing with Spanish Tax Audit (STA) requests
- Liaise with the local compliance partner (Big 4) Spain to stay on top of outstanding STA requests
- Liaise with external retail partners to gather requested documents not stored in head office.
- Review information gathered for STA and reconcile tax submissions.
- Update internal stakeholders on the status of the STA.
- Review transaction processing at retail and GL level in Spain, France, and UK entities to ensure compliance with local tax requirements, making recommendations for improvement.
- Support with preparation of UK corporation tax submissions
- Gather evidence to support company R&D claims
- EU retail VAT knowledge
- Qualified Accountant
- Spanish speaker is a bonus
- Spanish Tax experience would be of great benefit
- Corporation tax knowledge
- Self-starter able to work independently.
Apply for Tax Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly