Financial Reporting Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Fast-growth, PE-backed multi-site operation require a qualified accountant to work as a Financial Reporting Manager, reporting to Head of Finance.
Immediate start with potential for temp to perm for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with private-equity and reporting to external investors. You will be a qualified accountant with strong technical financial accounting skills.
Key Roles and responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting to PE backers / investors
- Lead on Capital reporting and produce all required reporting required to be undertaken for debt financing
- Consolidation off group monthly accounts for all sites PL and BS
- Lead on Group annual Audit
- Produce weekly reporting to senior management team
- Controls and compliance - design and operating effectiveness of group controls and implement process improvements and efficiency
- Reviewing work prepared by the teams including PL reviews; balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in rolling out consolidation tools
- Group rolling cashflow
- Group Insurance
- Produce Financial covenants (leverage and debt service)
This role will be office based.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious newly / recently qualified accountant to join an organisation in their early development and gain experience in a fast-growth, fast-change environnment.
Apply for Financial Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly