Senior Finance Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Finance Analyst, Technology, up to £65,000 plus benefits
Senior finance role for a technology group. Following a recent sale to a PE Firm this is a newly created role to sit between the 3 OpCo’s, Group Finance and the PE Firm. Reporting into the Group FC you will have an opportunity to shape how the business analyses, reports and builds on its performance.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Work with the Group FC & FPA Manager to prepare the Group monthly consolidated management accounts and board pack plus all supporting schedules
- Play a key role in the Group annual budgeting process and forecasting during the year
- Group KPI deck. Update the monthly KPI deck and supporting narrative for the Group and distribute to the Board
- Group cash flow. To consolidate the weekly divisional cash flows and to provide narrative to notable changes
- Ad hoc business partnering across the Testing and Publishing divisions as needed.
- Working with the Corporate Finance and Strategy Director.
- Investment appraisals / Financial analysis
- Acquisitions – Support on valuation etc
- New Offices – Building financial plans
- Strategic initiatives – financial modelling / evaluation (e.g. Ability to put together P&L, Cashflow and BS model with sensitivity analyses in particular is important)
- Qualified accountant
- Prior experience of completing and being accountable for Group consolidations and monthly results
- Strong financial modelling experience
- SAP - extensive experience of sap / monthly reporting
- Able to think / work independently
- Good people skills and able to operate / influence at C level
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural.
Apply for Senior Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly