2 days left
- Full Time
A well-established accountancy practice in Bristol is seeking an ambitious Tax Manager for a new role that has been created due to expansion of their client base. This is a permanent, full-time position, which offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
This is an excellent role with carte blanche to develop the client base. You will be proactive and hands on in your approach and develop your career working closely with the Managing Partner.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Manager will include:
- Management of the corporate tax compliance function for the firm.
- Preparation and review of tax computations for their diverse and interesting client portfolio.
- Supporting the partner in various planning work. This can range from reconstructions, share schemes, inheritance tax planning and advisory work.
The successful candidate will be a Tax Manager who demonstrates:
- ATT/CTA qualified.
- Relevant technical corporate and personal tax experience.
- Proven track record of advising a broad portfolio of clients.
- A positive attitude and enthusiastic way of working.
In return you will be offered:
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- Varied portfolio of work.
- Opportunity to develop.
- Commission scheme for bringing new clients into the firm.
- Benefits package.
- Supportive working environment.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Tax Manager position, please apply today.