Management Accountant - Construction
2 days left
- Full Time
New Management Accountant required for construction business based in Kent.
Nationwide construction business looking for a new management accountant to join their team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journals and account analysis and assist with financial year end and audit work.
- Prepare funding requests, cashflow, forecasting and attend finance meeting.
- Prepare finance reports for inclusion in board pack.
- Ensure that Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and any risks highlighted to the Finance Manager.
- Invoice and maintain all management fees and shared costs.
- Maintenance of KPI & analysis schedules as requested by Finance Manager.
- Assist the Finance Manager to implement business process improvements.
The Management Accountant must come from a construction/property/house building or housing association background. They must have management accounts, budgets and forecasting experience with strong excel skills.
The Management Accountant is paying up to £50,000 + bonus and other good benefits.