3 days left
- Full Time
A well-known national business is looking for a newly qualified Management Accountant to join their Kent team for a full-time, permanent role.
Core duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Producing accurate monthly management accounts for business units / contracts within the role-holder's remit and reporting results to senior regional / divisional operational and finance staff.
- Preparing forecasts/budgets in liaison with operations Managers, supporting/advising as required.
- Ensuring all contracts within the remit are complying with company finance procedures and policies.
- Overseeing the performance of general finance duties e. invoicing, monitoring systems, and accounting.
- Commercial involvement in all financial aspects / plans of the respective business and liaison with external / internal customers.
Applications are invited from ACA, ACCA or CIMA newly qualified Management Accountants who demonstrate:
- Experience of producing monthly management accounts.
- Strong Excel skills - pivot tables and look ups.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting.
- Good communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
The Management Accountant role is paying £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus bonus and other benefits.
If you want to find out more about this excellent Management Accountant role, please apply today.