6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting Kent based construction business is looking for a new Project Accountant to join their team for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Key responsibilities of the Project Accountant will include:
- Analysis of key customer accounts including status of revenue recognition, cost to completion.
- Reviewing project expenditures including variance analysis.
- Performing gross margin analysis for project costing and project evaluation
- Review of Stock balances held.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Calculating and validating all project accruals, deferred revenue, and stock adjustments.
- Production of monthly management accounts in conjunction with Group Accountant.
- Review and management of invoice by application process.
- Assisting with budget preparation, forecasting, and reforecasting.
Applications are invited from CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- Experience in margin analysis.
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Previous experience of financial packages an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, as the role involves significant interaction with operational staff.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- The ability to work both proactively and independently.
The Project Accountant will be offered £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus other benefits. You can work from home about 50% of the time if desired.
If you want to find out more or be considered for this Project Accountant role, please apply today.