A well-known housing association business based in East Kent is looking for a Finance Analyst to join its team for a full-time, permanent role.
Key duties of the Financial Analyst will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports for the entities including preparation of analysis and commentary in relation to P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, at a level right for the intended audience.
- Providing challenge and support to the commercial teams in order to deliver bi-monthly forecasts and longer-term projections which are challenging yet achievable.
- Supporting the FP&A Lead with the planning and budgeting cycle for all entities.
- Continuous design and improvement of existing financial planning processes to satisfy business requirements and support commercial decision making.
- Supporting system development, implementation and change to deliver process improvement and enhanced management reporting.
- Documentation of all FP&A systems and processes to minimise key person dependencies and enable cross-skilling of the team.
- Coaching and developing other team members, leading by example and providing motivation within both FP&A and the wider Finance team.
The Finance Analyst must be a qualified accountant with experience in the housing sector. They will ideally have strong excel skills and be a strong communicator.
This Financial Analyst role is paying £43,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and other benefits along with home working.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Analyst role, please submit your application today.