Fund Finance Manager - Real Estate - Central London
Fund Finance Manager - Real Estate. Our Client is a very successful, international real estate investment and asset management firm with £billions of assets across the UK and Europe under management. They are currently looking for a Fund Finance Manager/Associate Director to join their illustrious team at their London office.
Working in close partnership with the Fund Manager, the role will see the individual carrying out responsibilities such as:
- Working with Fund Management, Transactions, Legal and Corporate Finance to ensure the smooth running of all financial aspects within Funds.
- Overseeing the statutory, tax and regulatory compliance, liaising with other jurisdictions as required.
- Managing the relationships and delivery requirements with all service providers in conjunction with the Centre of Excellence who maintain day to day relationships.
- Assuming an active role in supporting the business strategy and helping determine the financial strategy and cashflow planning, including forecasting.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Fund priorities, strategic objectives, and events.
- Maintaining close positive relationships with relevant parties across the company to ensure active communication and cooperation.
- Working with the Compliance officer on regulatory aspects of the role, including observing LUX regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that the requirements under the UK internal controls framework are applied as well as supporting the annual renewal and audit process.
- Leading the administrative side of the UK business with respect to invoicing and credit control.
- Working with AIFM Directors to develop processes.
- Co-ordinating a cross-functional team.
The Person must be qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and possess several years of experience actively working within real estate Fund Finance/Fund Management. The individual must also be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of property, valuations and transactions in relation to funds. The incumbent must have detailed knowledge of tax structuring, debt, investor reporting and solid accountancy experience. It is also essential to have strong people management / leadership skills.
If you are proficient in learning new systems, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong Excel skills, then this proves to be an attractive proposition for you.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook