Financial Accountant - Stock - Loughborough
Communicate are partnering with a well-known international lifestyle brand who are currently looking to recruit a qualified accountant, who has extensive experience in stock accounting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known, listed client as they continue to grow in a post-covid world. They are FTSE listed and have been market leaders for the past 100 years.
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/Intl equivalent) with extensive PQE in Retail or FMCG,
- Those who are studying/Part Qualified will still be considered if they have relevant sector and role experience,
- Previously worked in a like for like role as Stock Controller, or has held Financial Controller roles with an emphasis on stock and therefore understands processes and challenges indicative of this remit,
- Challenge unusual discrepancies,
- Knowledge of stock costing models and has expertise in stock process evaluation.
- Immediately available/on a shorter notice period, and can commit on a permanent basis.
Please get in touch if you are looking and this role sounds of interest! The location is best reached by car, with driving on site.
The business will be in on a part time basis when the time comes to be back in the office.
Apply for Financial Accountant - Stock - Loughborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly