Job Description: Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: UK Remote Working with travel to the West London office once a month
At Avado, we believe in unlocking potential and changing lives. Learning with us makes real, lasting change happen for individuals, and entire organisations. Through our connected learning experiences in Data, Marketing, People, and Agility, we can help you drive real change.
Going beyond just technical skills, our award-winning programmes help teams find success in an ever-evolving world. With a strong emphasis on the behavioural and mindset shifts needed to embed new capabilities, we’ll work together to develop leaders, teams and individuals through interactive learning experiences.
Who we need:
Our Finance Business partner is looking for a Finance Analyst to join the FP&A team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team in an agile and fast scaling business with lots of exposure and engagement to senior management and Execs.
What You'll Do:
- Work in a growing Commercial Finance team, providing insight and analysis, not just numbers
- Ensure the efficient and timely closure of month end, from reviewing data and variances with budget holders, through to contributing information to the monthly Board Pack
- Assist the business with wider Insight, such as product pricing, customer profitability and forecasting learning delivery capacity
- Own our Sales Commission processes, from forecasting to pay out calculations
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of our finance systems to allow the team to focus on value add tasks, and not data crunching
- Improve the quality and reporting of business metrics and KPIs
About the experience and skills required:
- Ideal role for a recently qualified CIMA or other recognised accountancy qualification ACA, ACCA, who has 2-3 years working in an FP&A team
- Advanced Excel skills, including previous ownership of complex financial models
- Nice to have: experience using Salesforce, Accounting Seed & Workday Adaptive Insights
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
What you’ll get:
- Holidays – 25 days plus bank public holidays, increasing by 1 day after 2 years and a further day after 4 years.
- A day off on or around your birthday, and a birthday gift of your choice.
- Discounts at 250+ retailers.
- Free coffee from Caffe Nero or a pastry from Greggs, weekly, as well as a free film to stream and heavily discounted cinema tickets.
- Cycle2Work scheme, even if work is predominantly at home!
- Statutory pension and life assurance.
- Great work life balance through flexi working/remote working.
- Various opportunities to gain an immersive experience into the broad range of Avado products and proposition.
- Virtual mindfulness activities on Mondays and Friday.
- Periodic access to a professional business / executive coach
- Curated personal development and learning tools, courtesy of Magpie (powered by Perkbox).
- Periodic opportunities to coach 16–18-year-olds from under-privileged schools in London, because of our partnership with Future Frontiers.
- Periodic opportunities to mentor learners on our FastFutures programme.
- Access to a virtual GP (Perkbox Medical), powered by DoctorCare Anywhere
And we’re highly inclusive….
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly