Client Finance Manager
A brilliant global PR Agency is looking for a highly motivated Client Finance Manager to join the team and work alongside a fast paced consumer team. This will suit someone who is confident, commercially savvy and good at building relationships with people.
- Review and approve client budgets and scopes, partnering with account team in pricing client proposal, responding to RFP/I’s and developing budgets
- Review monthly client fee phasing and expense detail with Client Leads or relevant Senior Finance
- Analyse client finance reports and identify and communicate areas of concern and suggested improvements to account staff and management (e.g., client profitability, realisation, utilization, over/under service, missing time, revenue risk and staffing plans)
- Assisting with the preparation, maintaining and managing of staffing and revenue plans with the Client Leads.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with demonstrated experience in following through multiple projects and juggling conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate financial concepts and data to a variety of audiences
- Professional services industry experience preferred.
Apply for Client Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly