Accounts Payable, PR Agency, up to £23k + Study Support
A great opportunity for a recent graduate, with a desire to become an accountant in a highly creative environment. This role offers full study support and are keen to help you progress!
Must be a confident communicator, sociable and have a genuine interest in work of the agency as this role requires a lot of interaction with the business. No previous accounting experience necessary but must be proactive and mathematical.
- Check purchase invoices against approved purchase orders
- Accurately log purchase invoices on Paprika accounting software
- Ensure that weekly outward payments are made in accordance with payment terms
- Liaise with the sales ledger team weekly regarding client funds
- Check and set up new suppliers on Paprika accounting software in line with approval process
- Reconcile account statements with suppliers
- Respond to agency queries regarding purchases and outward payments
- Respond to all supplier queries and build strong supplier relationships
There is scope for the role to develop and duties to be rotated across a fluid team to incorporate tasks such as ownership of petty cash and expenses systems.
- Recent graduate in Maths / Finance / Accounting or something realted
- Confident Communicator
- Problem Solver
Apply for Accounts Payable, PR Agency, up to £23k + Study Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly