Director of FP&A
We have been retained by a PE backed, high-growth, international organisation, who are seeking to appoint an FP&A Director. Applicants need not be from sector.
They have asked us to identify and attract high calibre, commercial finance individuals who ideally have the potential to progress either into a Divisional Finance Director or a Deputy CFO position in the future.
The role is based in the Greater Manchester area, but the global firm has offices worldwide and will provide opportunity for travel, particularly between the UK and European business units.
Office/home split = ~50%
The group is looking to improve its forecasting processes, introducing more robust monthly analysis and incorporating sharp data analysis and insight.
- Redesign and create the monthly board pack, providing detailed analysis and insight behind the numbers
- Build relationships with the wider business to understand business performance, highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Project work – Procurement project and upcoming acquisitions on the horizon, alongside refinancing
- Take ownership of the capital planning process, liaising with the business to understand ROI, producing business cases to support investment decisions.
- Drive the business through creating appropriate KPI’s
If you have a strong background in Financial Planning and Analysis and business partnering, we are keen to have an introductory conversation.
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application,
we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: GP9606
Apply for Director of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly