6 days left
- Full Time
A rapidly growing logistics group is looking for a Financial Accountant to join the finance team. They are looking for an ambitious team player to support the business with all finance, treasury and systems related duties.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Delivering project activity within the finance team.
- ERP system replacement along with trouble shooting.
- Responsible for all transactions accounting including derivatives, IFRS9 and MTM of inventory.
- Working with the front office trading team
- Treasury reporting and hedge accounting
- Preparation of PnL & Balance sheet / consolidating annual accounts for trading entities
- Manage operational accounting and transactional activities
The ideal Financial Accountant will be a qualified chartered accountant with treasury and hedging experience. Prior experience within a technical IFRS9 / IAS39 role is essential and experience within logistics/trading is highly beneficial. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly