Finance Business Partner
Our client is one of the North West’s most successful businesses with a track record of profitable year on year growth stretching back over many years. The role is wide-ranging and will involve:
- Act as a trusted advisor and the link between the business areas and finance teams
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and reporting, pro-actively looking for opportunities to improve reporting and analysis to support stakeholders.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis.
- Building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders, supporting decision making, by providing reliable data and insights.
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate input from the business in order to meet reporting timetables.
- Understanding and appropriately communicating business assumptions in forecasting and planning and providing appropriate challenge.
- Providing analysis on budget and forecast submissions and providing interpretation and guidance.
- Providing input to cost, margin and profitability modelling and analysis.
- Developing controls and procedures to support efficiency and optimum performance.
- Supporting the Head of Finance & Finance Director with ad hoc requests as required.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, with previous experience in Business Partnering including challenging and influencing skills. You will have strong analytical / interpretation skills with the ability to spot trends and make commercial judgements. A self-starter with advanced level MS Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large, complex data sets. Strong relationship-building skills to build long-standing cross-functional relationships, challenge constructively. Excellent career progression prospects in this expanding group.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly