Have you got experience of change management or supporting a business as they restructure?
Our client is a thriving global advertising agency and has recently gone through a successful sale of the business.
As a result, they’re looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to oversee the UK finance team as they integrate and restructure.
This is a six-month contract initially. The office is open on a voluntary basis so you can pick where to work.
Financial Controller | The Role
- Overseeing the successful transition of financial processes into the new parent company
- Managing all monthly and quarterly reporting
- Managing statutory reporting and HMRC submissions for the UK
- Managing billings, accounts payable, and management accounting teams
- Supporting the regional team with budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with client commercial matters
- Managing multiple stakeholders across the business
Financial Controller | The Person
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Experience in managing large finance teams
- Prior experience in the marketing services industry or another time-based business
- Proven experience of going through or leading change processes
- Fast-paced, organised, and resilient
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly