5 days left
- Full Time
Rowan are proud to be representing a Private Equity backed Sports retailer, who have grown to be the largest of its kind in Europe. As the business continues to expand internationally and the likelihood a future transaction takes place, there is a requirement for accessible and meaningful MI to aid the Senior Leadership Team in the execution and development of their growth strategy. In line with this, there is a need to appoint a commercially focused FP&A Manager to operate as a trusted partner to the business, supporting operational and commercial activities.
What you will be doing as our FP&A Manager:
- Take full accountability for the financial modelling and production of meaningful MI.
- Support the Board with information to provide insight into the key drivers, opportunities, and trends of the business.
- Support the CFO in acquisition activity, including due diligence, deal completion and subsequent integration.
- Build high-quality financial models that will support the businesses investment strategy and growth objectives.
- Provide on-going support by providing analysis to a variety of internal stakeholders to deliver the Group’s strategic ambition.
About our FP&A Manager:
- The successful candidate will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified, with a track record of success within a fast-paced, data driven environment such as the retail sector. An interest in Sports would be ideal.
- The FP&A Manager will have significant experience of complex financial modelling and analysis, possessing advanced Excel skills and attention to detail used to analyse data create high-quality information that guides business decision making.
- As a partner to the wider business, this person must example relationship building skills, demonstrating the ability to negotiate and influence up to Board level.
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and growing Private Equity backed business as they embark on their next phase of growth.
- We promote an innovation-friendly and welcoming culture where our people can share their passions, contribute to the future of the business and build an exciting career. We firmly believe that our culture and values allow us to attract the very best talent.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to ensure all our colleagues feel valued and recognised for their efforts. Keeping our colleagues engaged, challenged and happy in their role is our priority, so we’re always reviewing our rewards and benefits to make sure we offer everything our people want in a benefits scheme.
- With exposure to an exciting growth strategy and the potential to play a key role in influencing both commercial and operational objectives, this opportunity also gives the individual distinctive exposure to a future transaction.
This role will offer excellent prospects for further career progression and the opportunity to drive high performance ensuring quality MI is at the heart of the business.
We are passionate about developing our people and aim to provide high-quality training that helps colleagues realise their potential. We firmly believe that there is no better form of training than a promotion, as it gives our people the chance to grow, develop and challenge themselves. If you’ve consistently performed to a high standard and we think you’re ready, you will be given the opportunity to advance your career. We’ll provide you with coaching and mentoring sessions to ensure your success. This strong focus on promoting from within provides an extremely fulfilling employee experience and encourages a positive workplace environment where hard work and dedication are rewarded.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited’s collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us by email at Rowan Group.
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly