An M&A Manager is required to join a large international firm in Nottingham for a full-time, permanent position.
You will be actively managing client interfaces and taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution. This could be a great opportunity for someone seeking better work-life balance or someone wanting to move into the larger transactions field from a slightly smaller firm. Candidates need to be in the Top 30 space to be considered.
The M&A Manager will join a large, international firm that has an incredibly dominant presence nationally and globally within mid-market M&A.
Together, the firm's Corporate Financiers have advised on or arranged critical and sensitive equity and debt transactions for some of the world's largest corporations, financial institutions, and governments.
Revenue growth means we are in the market for recruiting top talent, who are keen to contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates to join a growing and ambitious team as a sector specialist working on a broad range of UK and cross-border transactions, including sell-side, buy-side and fund-raising mandates.
The business has significant growth ambitions, through continued deep sector expertise and delivering the highest quality deal execution.
The incoming M&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing M&A projects (with support from and reporting into Associate Director/ Director / Partner) including being the day-to-day point of contact for clients.
- Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Leading and managing the delivery of marketing documentation, as well as pitch materials and client proposals.
- Directing and managing junior colleagues, analysts, and support staff on M&A transactions, including reviewing their work.
- Coaching and contributing to the development of junior team members.
- Setting, monitoring, and controlling M&A project budgets, billing, and other reporting requirements.
- Taking responsibility for, and proactively assisting business development efforts, including pitching for new work.
Applications are invited from M&A specialists who demonstrate the below:
- Relevant corporate finance experience in an investment bank, Big 4 or mid-tier or Private equity firm.
- Significant transactional experience, track record of deal execution from origination to completion, particularly sell-side transactions.
- Private equity experience.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be an independent thinker.
- Financial modelling experience.
- Team player.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with clients and multipliers in the market.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the M&A Manager will be:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- Competitive pension.
- Agile working hours.
- Regular social activities within the department and across the wider business.
- Great career coaching and international opportunities.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this M&A Manager role, please apply today.