Finance Business Partner
Costa Coffee – Finance Business Partner, Franchise
A pivotal role the team, the Finance Business Partner will provide key finance support the channel of the UK Individual Franchise (IF), which has aggressive growth plans as part of the Costa UK&I 5-year plan, aligning to the Total Coffee Company and enabling Costa to be known as a World Class Franchisor.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Finance Manager (IF), you’ll be required to develop strong relationships with Individual Franchise (IF) Commercial teams, to assist their understanding and driving of profit performance. You’ll also -
- Perform monthly performance reviews with IF, generating insightful analysis on period performance and identifying key opportunities and risks
- Support Head of Individual Franchise and Lead Partnerships Development Manager in leading set piece meetings e.g. Monthly IF Partner Trading Forums, Quarterly Business Reviews with partners through data-led insight
- Produce accurate forecasts clearly identifying key issues, risks and opportunities
- Responsible for full understanding of monthly Individual Franchise profit performance
- Development of management information (MI) portfolio with BI team, developing and agreeing KPIs and appropriate measurement
- Produce regular financial planning in line with the wider Finance team requirements that identifies key risks & opportunities and drives action
- Ownership of IF budget and reforecast submissions
- Evaluate the cash benefit of new opportunities in IF
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Newly Qualified (ACMA, ACCA, ACA) with previous finance business partnering experience
- Experience of working in the finance team of a multi-site blue chip retailer / FMCG / fast-paced customer facing organisation
- Excellent Excel skills, including reporting and modelling
- Strong forecasting skills
- Able to understand, analyse and convey complex ideas, simply, to non-finance colleagues
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location: Dunstable Bedfordshire, but we’re OK with you working from home if you’re OK to travel to our Head Office twice a week.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly