Financial Controller / Head of Finance
Communicate have recently partnered with a growing Real-Estate/Property business on their #2 hire. The business has secured a number of new contracts and is now on an exciting growth trajectory.
We have now been mandated to help the business secure an impressive Property/Real-Estate specialist. We will ideally be looking for an ACA Qualified Accountant, with a background spent in large recognisable corporates/blue-chips (preferably in the Real-Estate/Property/Construction space). This role, given the nature of an SME, may well go past core finance. This is an end-to-end role that will cover all aspects of group reporting, consolidations, management accounts and commercial finance/business partnering, as well as IR/Tax/Treasury etc.
This is an opportunity that is few and far between in the current climate, with an impressive CFO and lean finance team.
Our client will be looking to interview in the next fortnight.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- ACA (big 4) / CIMA Qualified
- Extensive exposure to the Real-Estate/Construction/Property space
- Listed and/or blue-chip business experience
- Proven track record of hitting the ground running, building out and working with lean finance teams
- Previously a divisional Head of Finance/FC (within a large corporate) or an SME HoF/FC
- On a maximum of 3 months’ notice
Apply for Financial Controller / Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly