Financial Controller | £55,000 - £65,000 | Preston
Fast track opportunity for a highly talented recently qualified (CIMA / ACA or equivalent) finance professional who is looking for a rapid growth environment. You’ll be surrounded by like minded peers and leaders – folk who are extremely driven, intelligent, bright and focused but down to earth and approachable.
Your role is focused on business partnering rather than technical accounting.
There is a great team in place that focus on month end, tax packs and making sure the numbers are accurate – you will be tasked with getting out into the business and bringing those numbers to life.
You’ll be the person influencing decisions, challenging the status quo, getting under the skin of the numbers and creating a valuable bridge between finance and non finance.
The business is absolutely flying. They have invested in an infrastructure of success and created a spine through the business which will set them up for rapid and sustained growth. You’ll be impressed with the talent, environment, tech, board (and non exec directors).
The market opportunity is exceptional and it’s a super time to join to be part of the journey.
It suits an accountant who loves business rather than accounting! You’ll be able to get truly under the bonnet and see first hand the drivers of success and the levers of cost and profit. It’s a real chance to make a difference. It will also be a tremendous chance to fast forward your career (and there is potential equity on the table downstream).
There’s acquisitions expected, possible PE or IPO activities, massive growth – a full throttle, fun and exciting role for someone who has done well to date and wants to join a team / business that can open up big and lucrative doors for them. You’ll be stretched and challenged but supported and invested in.
- This is one for someone brilliant – great academic track record, newly qualified (probably with first time passes throughout). You’ll be technically competent but keen to show off your commercial skills rather than get stuck into a tax pack.
- You need to have natural drive, confidence and career hunger – it’s an FD of the future type role.
- Ability to keep pace with change – the growth forecast is mega and the challenges will come thick and fast.
- A good sense of humour – you’ll be working with aspirational MD and FD who are switched on and intelligent but down to earth and open.
- Comfortable with your Excel skills and experienced in management accounting / business partnering.
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Controller role in Preston, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly