Finance Director required for a growing technology company in Cornwall. £95,000 salary plus competitive benefits.
About the Role: Working alongside the CFO, the Finance Director will be part of the senior management team, advising on the best path of growth for the business and have operational control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the company
Role Purpose: To protect the vital assets of the company, ensure compliance with financial regulations, provide sound financial management, and help communicate value and risk issues to investors and internal boards. The role holder will run an effective and efficient finance operation, helping to shape overall strategy and direction, instilling a financial approach and mind set throughout the organization to help the business succeed.
Benefits: Flexible working / Onsite parking / Company pension / Attractive holiday package / Share Options.
- Skills / Attributes:
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Proven ability of working under pressure
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Extensive senior level accountancy experience.
- Experience in sector.
- Experience working with private equity investment houses.
- Exceptional staff management background
- Knowledge of strategic tax plans and tax liabilities.
- Corporate governance frameworks.
- Approved / unapproved share schemes.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly