7 days left
- Full Time
Home Based (1 day in the office, Crick)
£32,000 - £36,000 (DOE)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with a private equity backed client that need a Part-Qualified Management Accountant.
The role is responsible for producing accurate set of management Accounts and to manage a Finance Analyst alongside your day to day. They need could use someone with a strong eye for controls and processes as there are things that could be improved during the contract.
- Prepare, reconcile, and analyse monthly Management Accounts.
- Ensure the maintenance of effective and rigorous controls overall processes.
- Help to manage the workload of the team.
- Help migrate processes and upskill Accountants.
- Calculate bad debt provisions, accruals, and prepayments.
- Process intercompany transactions.
- Calculate bonus/commission provisions.
- Capitalising assets and running depreciation.
- Perform reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the production of financial analysis.
- Lead the analysis of ad-hoc problems for the business and the systems.
- Liaise with the Management Accountants on the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Part qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments, and key contacts.
- Good knowledge and understanding of processes.
- Significant accounting experience in a fast-paced organisation.
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role, please get in contact with your CV and current package details
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly